Pompeii 20” Charm Necklace
The frescos of Pompeii in Italy were discovered after being buried by volcanoes for hundreds of years. The rich colors and surprisingly sophisticated images have always captured my imagination.
And now...personalize it by adding your initial as our gift to you!
- Reproduction of a fresco from the lost city of Pompeii in an acrylic and metal cabochon charm
- Vintage New York City souvenir with the Statue of Liberty reverse-painted on a clear cabochon, pressed over a genuine butterfly wing
- Vintage copper wrapped healing crystal
- Casting of an English Heraldic medallion I found at the Covent Garden flea market in London
- Enameled cloisonné medallion
- Crystal, glass, turquoise and agate beads and stones
- Silver plated metal charms and chain
- Dimensions: 20” chain, Longest charm is the key, 2.5”